Device type: DG.ENDescription of the type
DG.EN stationary, economical, threshold gas detectors are designed to detect the dangerous concentrations of explosive or toxic gases in air in enclosed spaces. DG.EN are designed to work with MD type control units.
Thanks to a built-in thermal compensation system, the DG.EN detectors can be used in variable ambient temperature conditions. DG.EN detectors have a splash-proof construction (in the recommended mounting position). DG.EN detectors are available with solid-state iNtelligent sensors, including dual gas sensors. Sensor modules for DG.EN are interchangeable (different modules can be used for the same DG.EN body). However, the installation conditions for the individual gases must be considered. The DG.EN sensing modules are also interchangeable with the modules in WG.EG, WG.NG and DG.EN/M detectors. Detectors designed for detection of gases heavier than air, installed in areas exposed to mechanical damage (warehouses, wholesalers, parking lots, workshops) can be equipped with a protective cage type AR-1.
Area of application
- auxiliary rooms with permanent staff adjacent to the boiler room;
- garages/underground car parks, including those for cars with LPG or CNG systems;
- vehicle inspection stations;
- production halls endangered by CO emissions during technological processes;
- rooms with air conditioning, refrigeration or heat pump equipment.
- replaceable, iNtelligent sensor = simple and cheap operation;
- built-in microprocessor control of all detector functions = reliability, operational stability, temperature compensation;
- selective CO measurement at very low concentration levels;
- DG-24(5).EN: two alarm thresholds for carbon monoxide + two thresholds for instantaneous concentrations of methane or propane-butane, operating simultaneously (logical sum) with CO thresholds;
- splash-proof housing (IP43 in recommended mounting position);
- output TEST button - for easy installation and operation;
- for installation in areas exposed to mechanical damage, optional equipment - shielding from AR-1 type profiled tubes;
- all detectors are calibrated in our own GAZEX Calibration Laboratory operating in accordance with PN-EN ISO/IEC 17025 (PCA accreditation No AP150).
- Two-state outputs (threshold)
- Supply voltage
- System powered
- 82 x 110 x 68 mm
- Net price
- 699.00 zł N
|Gas sensor module||Sensor||Substance/property||Standard alarm thresholds or measuring range|
Liquefied petroleum gas (LPG)
Carbon monoxide (CO)
|Series||Technical data||Device information sheet||Instruction manual||Declaration of conformity|