Administrator of personal data
The administrator of your personal data in the form of names, surnames, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers and official positions is Gazex-Drzewicki Sp.j. with its registered office in Warsaw, address: 02-867 Warsaw, 16 Baletowa Street (hereinafter referred to as "the Company").
Purposes and legal basis of the processing of personal data
The Company processes your personal data in order to properly perform the contracts concluded with you, such as a sales contract, a contract for training or a service repair contract, or in order to properly perform the contracts concluded with your contractors, of which you are employees or representatives. Article 6(1)(b) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: General Data Protection Regulation, "the Regulation") provides the legal basis for the processing of your personal data for the proper performance of the above agreements.
The Company processes your personal data also in order to measure your satisfaction with the quality of products manufactured by the Company or with the quality of services provided by the Company and in order to send you information about the offer of goods and services of the Company or in order to measure the satisfaction of contractors of the Company of which you are employees or representatives, the quality of products manufactured by the Company or the quality of services provided by the Company and in order to send to contractors of the Company of which you are employees or representatives information about the offer of goods and services of the Company. The legal basis for processing your personal data for the purpose of examining satisfaction with the quality of goods and services and for the purpose of sending information about the Company's offer by the Company is your individual consent.
Recipients of personal data
The recipient of your personal data is the Company.
The Company may entrust the processing of your personal data to third parties that process your personal data on behalf of and under the authority of the Company, for example by storing backup copies of computer files containing your personal data on servers owned by entities other than the Company. When entrusting a third party with the processing of your data on its behalf, the Company shall take all necessary measures, in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation, to ensure that the data are properly protected, in particular against unauthorized access.
The transfer of your personal data to a third party for the purpose of processing these data on its own behalf by this party is not permitted without your prior express consent.
The Company may transfer your personal data to public authorities and other entities authorized under the law.
The Company does not perform profiling on the basis of your personal data, i.e. automatic assessment of certain personal factors concerning you.
Retention period of your personal data
The Company will keep your personal data for the time necessary for the proper performance of contracts with you or for the proper performance of contracts with contractors of the Company of which you are employees or representatives, including in particular in connection with the presentation or analysis of offers, their negotiations, handling and execution of orders and services provided after the execution of the order.
Your personal data, processed by the Company in order to measure satisfaction with the quality of the Company's goods and services and to send you information about the Company's offer, is processed by the Company no longer than until you withdraw your consent to the processing of such personal data, unless the Company is required to further process your personal data under the law.
Rights relating to the processing of personal data
In connection with the processing of your personal data by the Company, you have the following rights:
- the right to withdraw consent where your data are processed on the basis of consent;
- the right of access to your personal data;
- the right to request the rectification of your personal data;
- the right to request that the processing of your personal data be limited;
- the right to demand the deletion of your personal data, unless the Company is obliged by law to process them;
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data;
- the right to transfer your personal data, i.e. the right to receive personal data from the Company in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable IT format. You may send this data to another data controller or request that the Company transfers your data to another data controller. The company is obliged to transfer your personal data to another controller only if such transfer is technically possible.
Right to bring an action
Each of you has the right to lodge a complaint against the processing of your personal data by the Company to the supervisory authority competent in matters of personal data protection, i.e. to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Obligation to provide data
Providing personal data by you is a condition of proper performance of contracts with you or proper performance of contracts concluded with contractors of the Company, of which you are employees or representatives.
Giving consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of examining the satisfaction with the quality of goods and services of the Company and for the purpose of sending you information about the offer of the Company is voluntary, and the consent may be withdrawn at any time.
Cookies on the website www.gazex.com
- What are cookies?
- What kind of cookies does www.gazex.com use?
- What data is processed using cookies?
- Cookies, also known as cookies, are small text files sent by a server and stored on your device on which you visit a Company website (e.g. computer, tablet, smartphone).
- We use Google Analytics services provided by Google LLC, a company located in Mountain View, California, USA (hereinafter referred to as "Google"). Google Analytics is Google's analytics tool that helps website and application owners understand how they use their websites and applications. This tool may use a set of cookies to collect information and generate reports with statistics on website usage without identifying individual users. The main type of cookie used by Google Analytics is "__ga".
- Google Analytics may identify your computer's IP address, the individual identifier assigned to the cookie stored on your browser, the type of browser, the type of device you are using and the name and version of your operating system. Based on your IP address, you can determine the geographical location of your Internet connection.
- We do not have access to any data contained in cookies stored on your computer. This data will be transmitted directly to and processed by Google when you visit our website in a form that makes it impossible to identify the individual user.
- Google processes the data generated by the cookie generated by your visit to www.gazex.com for a period of 26 months.
- The data generated by the cookie within Google Analytics will not be used for profiling, i.e. to automatically evaluate certain personal factors relating to you.