1. PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
The administrator of your personal data in the form of names, surnames, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers and official positions is GAZEX-Drzewicki Sp.j. with its registered office in Warsaw, address: 02-867 Warsaw, 16 Baletowa St. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”).
2. PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The Company processes your personal data listed in item 1. above for the purpose of proper performance of the contracts concluded with you, such as a sales contract, a training contract or a service repair contract, or for the purpose of proper performance of the contracts concluded with its contractors of which you are employees or representatives.
If you voluntarily consent, the Company may process your personal data listed in item 1. above for the purpose of surveying your satisfaction with the quality of the products manufactured by the Company or with the quality of the services provided by the Company and sending you information about the Company’s offer of goods and services, or for the purpose of surveying the satisfaction of the Company’s contractors, of which you are employees or representatives, with the quality of the products manufactured by the Company or with the quality of the services provided by the Company and sending the Company’s contractors, of which you are employees or representatives, information about the Company’s offer of goods and services.
If you give your voluntary consent, the Company may further process your personal data including your e-mail address in order to send you newsletters, publications, articles, information on new products and services of the Company, updates on price lists of the Company’s products and services, as well as topics and dates of training courses organized by the Company, in particular in the form of a newsletter containing the aforementioned content and information.
The legal basis for processing your personal data is:
- Article 6(1)(b) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: General Data Protection Regulation, “Regulation”), to the extent that the processing of your personal data is necessary for the performance of the contract concluded with you;
- Article 6(1)(c) of the Ordinance to the extent that the Company is required to process your personal data (including, in particular, data contained in invoices issued in connection with its obligations under mandatory provisions of law, including, in particular, the Corporate Income Tax Act, the Goods and Services Tax Act and others, imposing certain obligations on the Company, in particular towards tax administration authorities;
- Article 6(1)(a) of the Regulation, if you have voluntarily consented to the processing of your personal data.
3. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
The recipient of your personal data is the Company.
The Company may entrust the processing of your personal data to third parties processing your personal data on behalf of and under the authority of the Company, for example, by storing security copies of computer files containing your personal data on servers owned by entities other than the Company. The Company, when entrusting a third party with the processing of your data on its behalf, shall take all measures, in accordance with the provisions of the Ordinance, to ensure that the data are properly secured, in particular against unauthorized access.
The transfer of your personal data to a third party for the purpose of processing such data on its behalf by the third party is not permitted without obtaining your prior express consent.
The Company may transfer your personal data to public authorities and other entities authorized by law.
The Company does not perform profiling, i.e. automatic assessment of certain personal factors concerning you, on the basis of your personal data.
5. STORAGE PERIOD OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Company will keep your personal data for the time necessary for the proper performance of contracts with you or the proper performance of contracts with the Company’s contractors of which you are an employee or representative, including, in particular, in connection with the presentation or analysis of offers, their negotiation, processing and execution of orders and services provided after the execution of the order.
Your personal data processed by the Company for the purpose of surveying your satisfaction with the quality of the Company’s goods and services and for the purpose of sending you, in particular, information about the Company’s offerings or newsletters, shall be processed by the Company for no longer than until you withdraw your consent to the processing of such personal data, unless the Company is required to continue processing your personal data by law.
6. RIGHTS RELATED TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In connection with the Company’s processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
- the right to withdraw your consent, if your data is processed on the basis of consent;
- the right to access your personal data;
- the right to request rectification of your personal data;
- the right to request restriction of the processing of your personal data;
- the right to request the deletion of your personal data, unless the Company is obliged by law to process it;
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data;
- the right to portability of your personal data, i.e. the right to receive personal data from the Company in a structured, commonly used machine-readable computer format. You may send this data to another data controller or request that the Company transfer your data to another controller. The Company is obliged to transfer your personal data to another controller only if such transfer is technically possible.
7. RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT
Each of you has the right to lodge a complaint against the Company’s processing of your personal data to the supervisory authority competent in matters of personal data protection, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
8. OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE DATA
The provision of your personal data is a condition for the proper performance of contracts with you or the proper performance of contracts concluded with the Company’s contractors of which you are employees or representatives.
Your consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of satisfaction surveys on the quality of the Company’s goods and services and for the purpose of sending you, in particular, information about the Company’s offerings, as well as for the purpose of sending the Company’s newsletter is voluntary, and your consent may be revoked at any time.
9. COOKIES ON THE WEBSITE www.gazex.com
What are cookies?
Cookies, also known as cookies, are small text files (txt.) sent by the server and stored on your device with which you visit the Company’s website (e.g. computer, tablet, smartphone).
What cookies are used by www.gazex.com
We use Google Analytics services provided by Google LLC, headquartered in Mountain View, California, USA (hereinafter: “Google”). Google Analytics is a Google analytics tool that helps website and application owners understand how users use their websites and applications. The tool may use a set of cookies to collect information and generate reports with statistics on site usage without data that identifies individual users. The main type of cookie used by Google Analytics is “__ga”.
What data is processed using cookies?
Google Analytics service can identify the IP address of your computer, the individual identifier assigned to the cookie stored in your browser, the type of browser, the type of device you use, and the name and version of your operating system. Based on the IP address, it is possible to determine the geographical location of the place from which you connect to the Internet.
Who processes personal data obtained using cookies?
We do not have access to any data contained in cookies stored on your computers. This data, in a form that does not identify individual users, is transmitted directly to Google when you visit our site and is processed by this entity.
How long are the data obtained using cookies processed?
Google processes the data obtained from cookies saved when visiting www.gazex.com for a period of 26 months.
** Is the data obtained with cookies used for profiling?**
The data obtained using cookies in the Google Analytics service is not used for profiling, i.e. to automatically assess certain personal factors about you.