Addressable control units MDD-1
Addressable pass-through units for connecting one DEX/P, DEX/F, DG/P, DG/F or DG.EN detector to a digital bus in RS-485 standard
MDD-1 are interface modules used to connect one continuous measuring DEX/P, DG/P or threshold DEX/F, DG/F, DG.EN type detector to Digital Gas Detection Systems using RS-485 bus.
Devices connect to the digital RS-485 bus and limit the power and voltage supplied to the detector. Mounting outside the explosion hazard zone.
- one DEX/P (or DG/P) or one DEX/F (or DG/F or DG.EN) threshold type measuring detector can be connected – with the possibility of switching off the detector power supply (function switch);
- RS-485 port, galvanically isolated, MODBUS RTU protocol;
- in the Digital Gas Detection System the connection module is treated as „detector”;
- contact-free testing;
- signalling a failure in the signal line to the detector;
- 24VDC supply;
- connection capability anywhere on the digital bus;
- very simple and fast connection/installation;
- possibility of setting up an RS-485 network terminator;
- all terminals are screwless, removable; detector and bus power terminals with the possibility of connecting multi-strand wires (no crimping of sleeves) enable very simple and quick connection/installation, easy maintenance;
- sealed, mechanically resistant ABS/PC enclosure;
- configuration of module settings via the dedicated „DETnet View” configuration software, available at https://www.gazex.pl/en/software/.
|Model||Maximum number of detectors||Power supply backup||Supply voltage||Net price||C.g.|
|Model||Maximum number of detectors||Alarm control outputs 12VDC||Contact control outputs||Emergency control output||Output controlling the shut-off valve||Alarm inputs||Analogue 4-20mA output||Analogue 2-10V output||Digital RS-485 output||Mounting on a TS35 rail||Power supply backup||Supply voltage||Dimensions||Net price||C.g.|
|MDD-1||1||—||—||—||24VDC||145 x 185 x 55 mm||PLN99.00||C|