Gas test sets GTS
Test sets for verifying the correct operation of detectors by injecting a gaseous test mixture into the measuring chamber of the detector
GTS test sets are designed to check the correct operation of gas detectors manufactured by GAZEX:
- GTS-DEX detectors type DEX/F, DEX/P, DEX/A,
- GTS-DG detectors type DG/F, DG/M, DG/MR, DG/P, DG/PV, DG-P/M, DG-P/MR,
- GTS-WG detectors type WG.EG, WG.EGx, WG.NG, WG.EN, DG.EN, DG.EN/M
by feeding a gaseous test mixture into the measuring chamber of the detector.
The standard GTS sets contain all the necessary components needed to fully gas test the response of a specific type of detector to low reactive gases (e.g. methane, propane, carbon monoxide, hydrogen), i.e:
- TC test cap suitable for feeding the test gas into the measuring chamber of a given detector type;
- CHS test gas humidifier (only necessary when testing a detector with a semiconductor sensor);
- BTL-025 250ml container for humidifying solution (contains 100g of dry NaCl);
- CFR-05 low-reactive gas regulator with a constant flow rate of 0.5 l/minute, with pressure gauge, for manual mounting on a 58 or 110 litre disposable cylinder of test gas;
- flexible hoses for low-reactive gases (connecting the test cap to the humidifier and the regulator outlet port);
- CRC-2 case/bag for transporting and conveniently carrying the entire kit.
A natural supplement to the set is a disposable gas cylinder GC-110 (the choice of the cylinder with the test gas must be made when placing the order - it is not included in the GTS test set) with a test gas capacity of approx. 110 liters of the test mixture (aluminium, with water capacity of approx. 1.7 liters), with stick-on instructions for use.
GTS sets are not optimized for feeding mixtures containing reactive gases, low-concentration gases or organic compound vapours.
|GTS-DEX||200 x 520 x 100 mm||PLN1,049.00||C|
|GTS-DG||200 x 520 x 100 mm||PLN1,049.00||C|
|GTS-WG||200 x 520 x 100 mm||PLN1,049.00||C|