Gas test kits GTS
Test kits for checking the correct functioning of detectors
GTS test kits are designed to test the correct operation of gas detectors manufactured by GAZEX (type DEX, DG or WG) by feeding the gas test mixture into the measuring chamber of the detector.
Standard GTS kits contain all necessary elements for full gas testing of the detector’s reaction to low-reactive gases, e.g. methane (CH4), propane (C3H8), carbon monoxide (CO), hydrogen (H2):
- TC test cap suitable for feeding the test gas into the measuring chamber of a given detector type;
- CHS test gas humidifier (only necessary when testing a detector with a semiconductor sensor);
- 250ml container for humidifying solution (contains 100g of dry NaCl);
- CFR-05 low-reactive gas regulator with a constant flow rate of 0.5 l/minute, with pressure gauge, for manual mounting on a 58 or 110 litre disposable cylinder of test gas;
- flexible hoses for low-reactive gases (connecting the test cap to the humidifier and the regulator outlet port);
- CRC-2 case/bag for transporting and conveniently carrying the entire kit.
As a standard, the set is supplemented with a disposable cylinder GC-110 with a test gas with a capacity of approx. 110 liters of the test mixture (aluminium, with a water capacity of approx. 1.7 liters).
All the above elements of the set are also available separately, according to individual needs.
GTS sets are not optimized for feeding mixtures containing reactive gases, low-concentration gases or organic compound vapours.