Addressable control units MDD-R4/T
Addressable executive units providing additional outputs for control of actuators or sirens, TS35 rail mounting
MDD-R4/T digital executive units are designed to expand the Digital Gas Detection System (DGDS). They enable local control of actuators/signalling devices for a selected group of up to 32 detectors working in the DGDS. They have four relay outputs and two 12VDC alarm outputs.
MDD-R4/T are units that require MDD-256/T type supervisory unit in the system. Communication with the supervisory unit is carried out in the industrial standard RS-485, compliant with the MODBUS RTU protocol. The MDD-R4/T control unit cyclically receives information from the supervisory unit about the alarm status of a selected group of detectors and realizes the set alarm functions by switching on the optical alarm signaling and activating its own relay and 12VDC alarm outputs.
- simple setup of independent groups/detectors zones (max. 32 pieces per group) with local control of actuators (max. 3 MDD-R4/T units per group):
- communication with MDD-256/T type supervisory module in RS-485 standard (MODBUS RTU, galvanically isolated port);
- optical indication of relay output states OUT1, OUT2, OUT3, OUT4;
- alarm outputs 12VDC OUT5 and OUT6, to control acoustic and optical signaling devices;
- contact outputs (galvanically separated) OUT1, OUT2, OUT3 and OUT4, to control fans, motors, contactors, information boards or to connect with building/plant automation;
- all removable terminals, with the possibility of connecting wires and cables (without sleeves), allow the use of cost-effective installation materials; quick installation, commissioning and replacement;
- enclosure for TS35 rail mounting in standard electrical switchgear;
- configuration of unit settings via the MDD-256/T supervisor unit (manually using the front panel keyboard) or via the dedicated configuration software „MDD256 View”, available at https://www.gazex.pl/en/software/.
|Model||Maximum number of detectors||Power supply backup||Supply voltage||Net price||C.g.|
|Model||Maximum number of detectors||Alarm control outputs 12VDC||Contact control outputs||Emergency control output||Output controlling the shut-off valve||Alarm inputs||Analogue 4-20mA output||Analogue 2-10V output||Digital RS-485 output||Mounting on a TS35 rail||Power supply backup||Supply voltage||Dimensions||Net price||C.g.|
|MDD-R4/T||—||2||4||—||24VDC||106 x 90 x 65 mm||PLN469.00||N|