Modular switchgear RZ PLUS
Modular switchgear with TS35 rails, equipped and wired according to customer requirements (ready for installation)
RZ PLUS modular, electrical switchgears are electrical switchgears, surface mounted, with 1, 2, 3 or 4 mounting rails 35mm. They accommodate devices from 9 to 14 modules wide on each rail. The price of the switchgear includes a lump sum cost of mounting devices inside the switchgear, the cost of standard internal wiring and a power switch.
Their use is particularly recommended for customers expecting quick installation and quick start-up of elements of Digital Gas Detection Systems (DGDS) or other detection systems with extensive control functions.
- splash-proof, surface-mounted enclosure (IP65), with transparent door (for each rail);
- 1, 2, 3 or 4 TS35 mounting rails, 9 or 14 modules wide;
- maximum capacity: RZ9 PLUS = 9 modules, RZ18 PLUS = 18 modules, RZ28 PLUS = 28 modules, RZ42 PLUS = 42 modules, RZ56 PLUS = 56 modules;
- rails can be mounted at different depths (e.g. for mounting more RM1P6 with a width of 1/3 mod. - not applicable to RZ9 PLUS);
- rubber cable ports (standard or optional: according to type and number of installed devices);
- standard installation and wiring of all internal devices – included in the price of switchgear;
- double (supply 230VAC) or single switch (supply 12/24VDC).