Power supplies with automatic battery (optional) power backup
Switch-mode power supplies are designed to supply elements of gas detection systems (control modules, detectors, warning boards and signalling devices) with a nominal supply voltage of 12VDC or 24VDC.
They have a possibility of automatic power backup from an internal gel battery (or a pair of batteries) type AKU.
- output voltage separated by galvanic separation;
- possibility to back up the power supply from the internal maintenance-free battery (ordered separately) in case of mains voltage loss;
- output protection against overload and short circuit;
- limit of the battery charging current;
- optical indication of the presence of input and output voltage;
- optional: module with relay outputs to indicate mains failure and presence of output voltage.
|Model||Output voltage||Max. continuous output current / Max. output power||Optional battery||Net price||C/G|
|PS-3||12VDC||2.9A||3 ÷ 20 Ah||359.00 zł||S|
|PS-3x||12VDC||2.9A||3 ÷ 20 Ah||319.00 zł||S|
|PS-4/24||24VDC||4.0A||7 ÷ 17 Ah (2 szt.)||509.00 zł||S|
|PS-7||12VDC||7.0A||7 ÷ 42 Ah||509.00 zł||S|
|Power supplies with SELV circuits|
|PS-5sv||12VDC||4.6A||7 ÷ 42 Ah||459.00 zł||N|
|PS-4/24sv||24VDC||3.6A||7 ÷ 18 Ah (2 szt.)||549.00 zł||N|