Device type: PS Description of device type
Switch-mode power supplies are designed to supply elements of gas detection systems (control modules, detectors, warning boards and signalling devices) with a nominal supply voltage of 12VDC or 24VDC.
They have a possibility of automatic power backup from an internal gel battery (or a pair of batteries) type AKU.
- output voltage separated by galvanic separation;
- possibility to back up the power supply from the internal maintenance-free battery (ordered separately) in case of mains voltage loss;
- output protection against overload and short circuit;
- limit of the battery charging current;
- optical indication of the presence of input and output voltage;
- optional: module with relay outputs to indicate mains failure and presence of output voltage.
Device model: PS-3x-1
- Output voltage
- Max. continuous output current
- Optional battery
- 3 ÷ 20 Ah
- Supply voltage
- 260 x 260 x 90 mm
- EAN Code
- Net price
- PLN399.00 S
|Series||Technical data||Device information sheet||Instruction manual||Declaration of conformity|