Shut-off valves with a simple yet revolutionary and reliable design, a cost-effective and compact solution (ATEX)
MAG-3 is a swing valve in the Active Gas Safety System GX which automatically cuts off the gas supply and eliminates the risk of explosion of natural gas or propane-butane.
MAG-3 BIO versions are designed to work with landfill biogas or sewage treatment plants.
Area of application
- in systems protecting gas installations: in gas boiler rooms, public buildings, etc;
- external gas reduction and measurement points (working pressure up to 0.5 MPa);
- cogeneration systems in sewage treatment plants or landfill sites (MAG-3 BIO models).
- both open and closed positions do not require power supply – they are energy efficient (an electrical pulse of 12VDC with a duration of < 1s is only needed to close the valve);
- insensitive to system supply voltage loss – its absence or momentary disappearance does not cause changes in gas flow through the valve;
- resistant to any disturbances that may cause its accidental opening when closed (only conscious action by supervisors);
- low force required to open the valve;
- simple, cost-effective, reliable and lightweight design;
- long life;
- can be used in explosive atmospheres in accordance with the ATEX Directive.
|Name||Valve diameter||Connection||Connection diameter||Net price||C/G|
|MAG-3 DN32||DN50||Flanged||DN32||1,099.00 zł||S|
|MAG-3 DN40||DN50||Flanged||DN40||1,099.00 zł||S|
|MAG-3 DN50||DN50||Flanged||DN50||1,099.00 zł||S|
|MAG-3 DN65||DN100||Flanged||DN65||1,749.00 zł||S|
|MAG-3 DN80||DN100||Flanged||DN80||1,749.00 zł||S|
|MAG-3 DN100||DN100||Flanged||DN100||1,749.00 zł||S|
|Designed for biogas|
|MAG-3 DN32 BIO||DN50||Flanged||DN32||1,399.00 zł||N|
|MAG-3 DN40 BIO||DN50||Flanged||DN40||1,399.00 zł||N|
|MAG-3 DN50 BIO||DN50||Flanged||DN50||1,399.00 zł||N|
|MAG-3 DN65 BIO||DN100||Flanged||DN65||2,299.00 zł||N|
|MAG-3 DN80 BIO||DN100||Flanged||DN80||2,299.00 zł||N|
|MAG-3 DN100 BIO||DN100||Flanged||DN100||2,299.00 zł||N|