Device type: MAG-3 Description of device type
MAG-3 is a swing valve in the Active Gas Safety System GX which automatically cuts off the gas supply and eliminates the risk of explosion of natural gas or propane-butane.
MAG-3 BIO versions are designed to work with landfill biogas or sewage treatment plants.
Area of application
- in systems protecting gas installations: in gas boiler rooms, public buildings, etc;
- external gas reduction and measurement points (working pressure up to 0.5 MPa);
- cogeneration systems in sewage treatment plants or landfill sites (MAG-3 BIO models).
- both open and closed positions do not require power supply – they are energy efficient (an electrical pulse of 12VDC with a duration of < 1s is only needed to close the valve);
- insensitive to system supply voltage loss – its absence or momentary disappearance does not cause changes in gas flow through the valve;
- resistant to any disturbances that may cause its accidental opening when closed (only conscious action by supervisors);
- low force required to open the valve;
- simple, cost-effective, reliable and lightweight design;
- long life;
- can be used in explosive atmospheres in accordance with the ATEX Directive.
Device model: MAG-3/DN80-BIO
- Valve diameter
- Nominal pressure
- 0.5 MPa
- Connection diameter
- Direction of gas flow
- direction according to the arrow on the housing
- Opening / closing the valve
- opening only by hand; closing with an electrical pulse (12VDC) or triggered with a button
- Standard equipment
- opening wrench, two steel counter flanges, gaskets, set of bolts, washers and nuts
- Resistance to biogas
- Ability to work in the EX zone
- 325 x 257 x 270 mm
- EAN Code
- Net price
- PLN2,899.00 N
|Series||Technical data||Device information sheet||Instruction manual||Declaration of conformity|