Visual and acoustic warning devices
SL-32 sirens are designed for visual and acoustic signalling of alarm conditions on 12VDC alarm outputs of MD, MDP, MDD type control modules or WG.NG and AirTECH type detectors.
SL-32v24 version sirens (powered by 24VDC) can be used in systems with MDD control units or industrial installations.
Alarm devices have a splash-proof construction – they can be used both inside and outside buildings.
- light source: high-performance LEDs;
- extremely high durability and reliability;
- very low power consumption;
- piezoceramic acoustic transducers;
- independent control of acoustic and visual signalling, 3 terminals;
- splash-proof housing - for outdoor use.