Device type: MDD-1Description of the type
MDD-1 are interface modules used to connect one continuous measuring DEX/P, DG/P or threshold DEX/F, DG/F, DG.EN type detector to Digital Gas Detection Systems using RS-485 bus.
Devices connect to the digital RS-485 bus and limit the power and voltage supplied to the detector. Mounting outside the explosion hazard zone.
- one DEX/P (or DG/P) or one DEX/F (or DG/F or DG.EN) threshold type measuring detector can be connected – with the possibility of switching off the detector power supply (function switch);
- RS-485 port, galvanically isolated, MODBUS RTU protocol;
- in the Digital Gas Detection System the connection module is treated as “detector”;
- contact-free testing;
- signalling a failure in the signal line to the detector;
- 24VDC supply;
- connection capability anywhere on the digital bus;
- very simple and fast connection/installation;
- possibility of setting up an RS-485 network terminator;
- all terminals are screwless, removable; detector and bus power terminals with the possibility of connecting multi-strand wires (no crimping of sleeves) enable very simple and quick connection/installation, easy maintenance;
- sealed, mechanically resistant ABS/PC enclosure;
- configuration of module settings via the dedicated “DETnet View” configuration software, available at https://www.gazex.pl/en/software/.
- Maximum number of detectors
- Digital RS-485 output
- Supply voltage
- 145 x 185 x 55 mm
- Net price
- 99.00 zł C
|Series||Technical data||Device information sheet||Instruction manual||Declaration of conformity|