Additional control units MD-X.ZWA
MAG-3 shut-off valve control units in the Active Gas Safety System (ASBIG®)
Microprocessor control units MD-X.ZWA are designed to control MAG-3 shut-off valves in the Active Gas Safety Systems (ASBIG®) type GX manufactured by GAZEX.
They enable control of multiple MAG-3 valves from remote gas detection systems. They can control other valves with a COD type release coil or a coil with similar parameters. They work with all GAZEX MD type alarm units (regardless of version and date of production) or other systems with alarm output control 12VDC.
Unit is a functional replacement for MD-X.ZA/2 and MD-X.ZA24/2 models.
Area of application
- industrial and housing estate gas-fired boiler plants;
- public buildings;
- halls heated by gas radiators;
- warehouses and logistics centers.
- possibility to control up to four MAG-3 valves (max 2 for each output);
- long cable connection with the detection system (distance between MD-X.ZWA and the system up to approx. 200÷400m);
- universal power supply 12/24VDC;
- relay output FAULT monitoring status (for all of the following): signals damage, no connection of any valve, no confirmation of valve closing (if valve with closing control), faulty internal battery, and no or incorrect supply voltage;
- two inputs to confirm closing status of valves with end relay;
- possibility of manual testing of valves (button under cover);
- possibility of dividing into 2 input/output zones; galvanic separation of inputs;
- compatibility with all MD modules and non-Gazex systems (with control output 5…30VDC);
- optical and acoustic signalling (with memory – deletion by manual button on the cover);
- signalling of the lack of valve connection;
|Model||Maximum number of detectors||Power supply backup||Supply voltage||Net price||C/G|