Threshold detectors of toxic and combustible gases (also Freon HFC) used in public buildings (with RS-485 bus connectivity)
DD digital detector is designed for continuous concentration measurement of specified gas on the premises monitored by Digital Gas Detection System. Exceeding the preset concentration values enables optical alarm, changes the status of the control output terminal, activates the siren and sends alarm signal via RS-485 network.
The detector has a removable module with the intelligent semiconductor sensor, which facilitates maintenance and lowers operating costs.
Scope of application
- hotels, offices, public buildings
- dispersed gas detection systems
- long life , semiconductor gas sensor;
- ease of installation and connection (detachable terminals);
- RS-485 port (isolated) w/MODBUS RTU protocol;
- 3 standard alarm thresholds (A1,A2,A3 factory set);
- relay output (for A2 as standard), NO/NC type (switch up to 30VDC);
- built-acoustic buzzer (with jumper off);
- sensor in removable, intelligent module;
- built-in microprocessor control = reliability, stability, thermal compensation system, alarm history;
- stylish housing, for wall mounting (cable entry from the plaster or mounting to a typical , Ø60mm, flush-mounted box with screws at the edge);
- all detectors are calibrated in our own GAZEX Calibration Laboratory operating in accordance with PN-EN ISO/IEC 17025 (PCA accreditation No AP150).
|Name||Sensor||Substance/property||Standard alarm thresholds or measuring range||Supply voltage||Net price||C/G|
Liquefied petroleum gas (LPG)
Carbon monoxide (CO)
Carbon dioxide (CO2)
Detection of substance/property in other areas or other substances/properties is possible = special execution, requires consultation.
In special cases, it is possible to select the detector parameters for a specific application = required analysis of the conditions of use.