Device type: DD Description of device type
DD digital detectors are designed for continuous control of the presence of specified gases in rooms. The control consists in cyclic measurement of the concentration of a given gas in the air. When the specified concentration values are exceeded, the detector’s optical alarm signaling is activated, the state of the contact output changes, and information is transmitted to the control module via the RS-485 industrial standard network. The detectors are designed for cooperation in Digital Gas Detection System.
The detector has a replaceable sensor module, which improves maintenance and reduces operating costs.
Scope of application
- hotels, offices, public buildings,
- extensive buildings with rooms at risk of emission of specified toxic or explosive gases.
- replaceable sensor with long-term durability (more than 10 years);
- standard calibrated 3 alarm thresholds (A1/A2/A3);
- digital communication with detection system via isolated RS-485 port, with MODBUS RTU protocol; remote monitoring, identification and diagnostics;
- built-in control microprocessor = reliability, operating stability, thermal compensation circuit, history of alarm conditions, simplified addressing procedure;
- NO and NC (low-voltage) contact output, bistable relay, responding at A2 as standard (can be assigned to A1, A3 or fault);
- built-in acoustic signaling (jumper-disable), differentiated for individual alarm thresholds;
- ease of installation and connection via shielded telecommunications cable, removable double screwless terminals (possibility to “unplug” the detector from the bus);
- very short penetration time of gases through the sensor cover;
- aesthetically pleasing wall-mounted housing, white (standard) or matte black, with the possibility of inserting the cable from under the plaster or mounting to a typical Ø60mm flush-mounted installation box (with screws on the rim).
- configuration of detector settings via dedicated configuration software DETnet View;
- all detectors are calibrated in GAZEX Calibration Laboratory operating in accordance with PN-EN ISO/IEC 17025 (PCA accreditation no. AP150).
Device model: DD-61
- Contact control outputs
- Output in RS-485 standard
- Visual signalling, built-in
- Acoustic signaling, built-in
- Supply voltage
- 80 x 103 x 32 mm
- EAN Code
- Net price
- PLN279.00 N
|Gas sensor module||Sensor||Substance/property||Standard alarm thresholds or measuring range|