Device type: testo 316-2Description of the type
Testo 316-2 detectors are designed to detect leakage of low concentration gases from gas and industrial installations. They are recommended for maintenance of domestic and industrial gas installations/equipment, automotive LPG supply systems, etc.
The devices are of normal construction and cannot be used in areas defined as explosive gas, liquid vapour or dust explosion hazard.
- built-in battery - working time at full charge approx. 6 hours;
- short response time t90 < 2 s (built-in suction pump);
- high sensitivity to explosive gases (lower response threshold – 10 ppm);
- switch to choose the detected gas: methane, propane, hydrogen;
- flexible, long measuring probe;
- 18-segment LCD display + battery charge indicator;
- two alarm levels;
- a switch for acoustic signalling and an external receiver (standard);
- built-in semiconductor sensor (service life approx. 3 years);
- optional: FT-316 case containing the detector, charger, handset, user manual.
- Visual signalling, built-in
- Acoustic signaling, built-in
- 57 x 190 x 42 mm
- Net price
- 1,394.00 zł C
|Sensor||Substance/property||Standard alarm thresholds or measuring range|
|0 ÷ 4
0 ÷ 1,9
0 ÷ 4
|Series||Technical data||Device information sheet||Instruction manual||Declaration of conformity|