Device type: DD/AP Description of device type
Home detectors are designed for continuous monitoring of the presence of methane, propane-butane, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide or Freons in enclosed spaces, supervised by the alarm system.
The control consists in cyclic measurement of the concentration of the corresponding gas in the surrounding air. When the specified concentration values are exceeded, the optical and acoustic alarm signaling of the detector is activated, the state of the contact output is changed (transmission of information to the alarm system).
The detectors are dedicated for use in burglar alarm systems as an additional gas sensor. The detectors have a replaceable sensor module, which improves maintenance and reduces operating costs.
Scope of application
- in kitchens equipped with gas-fired instantaneous water heaters (with open combustion chamber), gas ovens;
- in rooms with a fireplace or solid fuel stove;
- in rooms heated with portable propane-butane-fired stoves;
- in rooms where ventilation is to be controlled according to demand;
- in oil or gas boiler rooms (with boilers without a flue gas discharge sensor);
- in home garages (flue gas or LPG outflow control);
- in rooms with air conditioners, refrigerated counters;
- in rooms with refrigeration units, heat pumps;
- in refrigerant stores;
- in automotive and commercial vehicle cabins.
- gas sensor with long-term durability;
- replaceable sensor;
- built-in control microprocessor = reliability, stability of operation, thermal compensation circuit;
- standard calibrated 3 alarm thresholds (A1/A2/A3);
- recommended calibration every 3 years, exceeding the recommended period visually signaled;
- ease of installation and wiring (removable, screw terminals);
- very short time of gas penetration through the housing;
- contact output assigned to A2 threshold (on request to A1 or A3 or Failure) of NO and NC type (low voltage, max 2A/30V=, bistable relay);
- built-in optical and acoustic signaling (switchable), differentiated for each alarm threshold;
- aesthetically pleasing housing - white (standard) or matte black - for wall mounting, with the possibility of inserting the cable from under the plaster or mounting to a typical Ø60mm flush-mounted installation box (with screws on the rim);
- all detectors are calibrated in GAZEX Calibration Laboratory operating in accordance with PN-EN ISO/IEC 17025 (PCA accreditation no. AP150).
Device model: DD-GZ/AP
- Contact control outputs
- Visual signalling, built-in
- Acoustic signaling, built-in
- Supply voltage
- EAN Code
- Net price
- PLN129.00 C
|Gas sensor module||Sensor||Substance/property||Standard alarm thresholds or measuring range|