Household detectors of natural gas, methane (CH4), propane-butane (LPG), carbon monoxide (CO/chad) or Freon (HFC) gases, monitored by an alarm system
DD/AP digital detectors are designed for continuous monitoring of methane, propane-butane, carbon monoxide or Freon indoors. Exceeding the preset concentration values produces an optical alarm signal, a change of status of the output terminals and activates the buzzer.
The detector has a removable module with the intelligent semiconductor sensor, which facilitates maintenance and lowers operating costs.
Field of application
- Hotels, offices, public buildings
- Household boiler rooms burning natural gas and propane-butane gases
- Rooms with A/C equipment
- long life, semiconductor gas sensor;
- ease of installation and connection (detachable terminals);
- built-in acoustic buzzer;
- sensor in removable, intelligent module;
- built-in microprocessor control = reliability, stability, thermal compensation system, alarm history;
- stylish housing for wall mounting (cable entry from the plaster or mounting to a typical Ø60mm, flush-mounted box with screws at the edge);
- all detectors are calibrated in our own GAZEX Calibration Laboratory operating in accordance with PN-EN ISO/IEC 17025 (PCA accreditation No AP150).
|Model||Gas sensor module||Sensor||Substance/property||Standard alarm thresholds or measuring range||Supply voltage||Net price||C/G|
Carbon monoxide (CO)
Liquefied petroleum gas (LPG)
Detection of substance/property in other areas or other substances/properties is possible = special execution, requires consultation.
In special cases, it is possible to select the detector parameters for a specific application = required analysis of the conditions of use.