Switch-mode universal power supplies with automatic power backup, mounted on a TS35 rail
Switch-mode universal power supplies PU/TB are designed to supply elements of gas detection systems (control units, detectors, warning boards and signalling devices) with a nominal supply voltage of 12VDC or 24VDC.
An external battery can be connected to provide power backup. It is designed for mounting on the TS35 rail in standard electrical switchgears.
- rated output voltage 12VDC or 24VDC;
- output protection against overload and short circuit;
- possibility to provide power backup from an external maintenance-free battery (ordered separately) in case of mains voltage loss;
- limit of the battery charging current;
- optical indication of the presence of input and output voltage;
- mounting on TS35 rail.
|Model||Output voltage||Max. continuous output current / Max. output power||Optional battery||Net price||C/G|
|PU-60-12/TB||12VDC||60W||3 ÷ 18 Ah||199.00 zł||S|
|PU-60-24/TB||24VDC||60W||2 ÷ 8 Ah (2 szt.)||199.00 zł||S|