Device type: PU/TB Description of device type
Switch-mode universal power supplies PU/TB are designed to supply elements of gas detection systems (control units, detectors, warning boards and signalling devices) with a nominal supply voltage of 12VDC or 24VDC.
An external battery can be connected to provide power backup. It is designed for mounting on the TS35 rail in standard electrical switchgears.
- rated output voltage 12VDC or 24VDC;
- output protection against overload and short circuit;
- possibility to provide power backup from an external maintenance-free battery (ordered separately) in case of mains voltage loss;
- limit of the battery charging current;
- optical indication of the presence of input and output voltage;
- mounting on TS35 rail.
Device model: PU-60-12/TB
- Output voltage
- Max. output power
- Optional battery
- 3 ÷ 18 Ah
- Mounting on a TS35 rail
- Supply voltage
- 70 x 117 x 50 mm
- EAN Code
- Net price
- PLN229.00 S
|Series||Technical data||Device information sheet||Instruction manual||Declaration of conformity|
Gel batteries AKU
Batteries to provide power backup in PS or PU/TB type power supplies