Addressable alarm output units for controlling visual and acoustic warning devices
MDD-S2 addressable alarm output units are used to control optical and acoustic alarm devices in the Digital Gas Detection System (DGDS). It is possible to control alarm devices with a nominal voltage of 12VDC e.g. SL-32, SL-21, S-3x, LD-2.
MDD-S2 can be mounted anywhere on the RS-485 bus (outside the explosion hazard zone) and have two 12VDC alarm outputs.
- two 12VDC alarm outputs with the possibility of connecting optical and acoustic alarm devices;
- RS-485 port, MODBUS RTU protocol, galvanically isolated;
- “non-contact” testing (magnetically, without opening the case);
- 24VDC power supply from the bus with a single FTP cable;
- can be added anywhere on the bus;
- RS-485 bus terminator can be set;
- all terminals are screwless, removable;
- signalling terminals with the possibility of connecting multistrand wires (no crimping of sleeves) guarantees a very simple and quick connection/installation and easy maintenance;
- mechanically resistant housing;
- configuration of the module settings via the MDD-256/T supervisor module (manually using the front panel keyboard) or via the dedicated “MDD256 View” configuration software, available at https://www.gazex.pl/en/software/.
|Name||Maximum number of detectors||Power supply backup||Supply voltage||Net price||C/G|