Addressable alarm input connection units for connecting any dual-threshold gas detection system to a Digital Gas Detection System
MDD-N1 interface units are used to connect a single dual-threshold detector to the Digital Gas Detection System (DGDS). MDD-N1 processes alarm signals of a dual-threshold detector and the relay output fault, and sends them to the supervisory module (MDD-256/T). The MDD-N1 with the connected detector occupies one address in the detectors’ address space (it is treated as a “detector” by the DGDS supervision module).
- 3 voltage-free inputs (controlled from the external system’s relayoutputs), including 2 configurable to connect external 12VDC alarm outputs;
- RS-485 port, MODBUS RTU protocol, galvanically isolated;
- “non-contact” testing (magnetically, without opening the case);
- 24VDC power supply from the bus with a single FTP cable;
- all screwless terminals, removable;
- input terminals with the possibility of connecting multi-strand wires (no crimping of sleeves) = very simple and quick connection/installation, easy maintenance;
- tight, mechanically resistant housing;
- configuration of the module settings via the MDD-256/T supervisory module (manually using the front panel keyboard) or via the dedicated “DETnet View” configuration software, available at https://www.gazex.pl/en/software/.
|Model||Maximum number of detectors||Power supply backup||Supply voltage||Net price||C/G|