Device type: UMS-3/TDescription of the type
UMS-3/T universal control and power supply units are designed to work with detectors and control units from GAZEX. They enable extension/conversion of control outputs, and supply 12VDC to selected devices. They enable building local, small, cost-effective and easy to install gas detection systems. They are designed for installation in electrical switchgears on TS35 rail.
Area of application
- conversion of 230VAC voltage output of DG.EN and WG.EG detectors to 12VDC/0.8A voltage and/or NC/NO switch relays (3 outputs);
- conversion of voltage outputs 12VDC detectors/control units to switchable relay outputs NC/NO (3 independent outputs);
- supply of detectors, signalling devices, warning boards or other devices with 12VDC.
- mounting on TS35 rail (in standard electrical switchgear);
- built-in power supply 12VDC/0.8A (non-stabilised);
- 3 independent 12VDC controlled relays with NC/NO switchable contact output;
- optical signalling;
- indication of relay state;
- relay outputs with load capacity 4A/230VAC or 24VDC.
- Contact control outputs
- Mounting on a TS35 rail
- Supply voltage
- Dimensions (W x H x D)
- 68 x 135 x 65 mm
- Net price
|Series||Technical data||Device information sheet||Instruction manual||Declaration of conformity|