Product model withdrawn from saleDevice group: Power supplies
Device type: PU/T Description of device type
PU/T universal switch-mode power supplies are designed to supply elements of gas detection systems manufactured by GAZEX (control units, detectors, warning boards and signalling devices) with a nominal supply voltage of 12VDC or 24VDC. They are designed for mounting on TS35 rail in standard electrical switchgears.
- stabilized output voltage 12VDC or 24VDC;
- possibility of manual adjustment of the output voltage ±10%;
- universal supply voltage 100/240VAC with galvanic separation;
- output protection against short circuit, overload, voltage increase;
- optical indication of the presence of the output voltage;
- < 0.3W idle power (no load).
Device model: PU-60-24/T
- Output voltage
- Max. continuous output current
- Mounting on a TS35 rail (35mm)
- Supply voltage
- 52,5 x 90 x 54,5 mm
|Series||Technical data||Device information sheet||Instruction manual||Declaration of conformity|