Switch-mode universal power supplies, TS35 rail-mounted
PU/T universal switch-mode power supplies are designed to supply elements of gas detection systems manufactured by GAZEX (control units, detectors, warning boards and signalling devices) with a nominal supply voltage of 12VDC or 24VDC. They are designed for mounting on TS35 rail in standard electrical switchgears.
- stabilized output voltage 12VDC or 24VDC;
- possibility of manual adjustment of the output voltage ±10%;
- universal supply voltage 100/240VAC with galvanic separation;
- output protection against short circuit, overload, voltage increase;
- optical indication of the presence of the output voltage;
- < 0.3W idle power (no load).
|Name||Output voltage||Max. continuous output current / Max. output power||Optional battery||Net price||C/G|
|Power supplies with SELV circuits|