Device type: pSENSEDescription of the type
The pSENSE detectors are used to measure carbon dioxide concentration up to 2000/3000 ppm and ambient temperature. pSENSE RH version also measures humidity in the range 0-99%. Both pSENSE detectors uses CO2 optical sensors (NDIR - NonDispersive Infra Red). All functions are controlled by a microprocessor. This simplifies operation, allows for miniaturization and eliminates all the control elements. Detectors are equipped with protective cases.
- diagnostics of ventilation systems in office buildings,
- mushroom growing facilities,
- detection of CO2 based extinguishing media leaks.
- Visual signalling, built-in
- Acoustic signaling, built-in
- Internal battery
- Dimensions (W x H x D)
- 77 x 234 x 42 mm
|Sensor||Substance/property||Standard alarm thresholds or measuring range|
Carbon dioxide (CO2)
|0 ÷ 5000
-20 ÷ 60
0 ÷ 95
|Series||Technical data||Device information sheet||Instruction manual||Declaration of conformity|