Device type: DG/M Description of device type
Digital detector type DG/M is designed for continuous monitoring of the concentration of specified gas on the premises monitored by Digital Gas Detection System. When the concentration exceeds a preset threshold, the detector produces a signal in the system via RS-485 network and switches on built-in LEDs.
Detector can be equipped with a semiconductor, electrochemical or Infra-Red sensor.
The detector has a removable module with the intelligent sensor, which facilitates maintenance and lowers operating costs. Detector DG/M cannot be used in hazardous locations.
Scope of application
- industrial areas, factories, logistics centers, public buildings
- dispersed gas detection systems
- communication, control and transfer of information through the port RS-485 with MODBUS RTU protocol;
- short response time;
- gas sensor in intelligent, EXCHANGEABLE module;
- built-in microprocessor control provides reliability, stability, thermal compensation system, the history of alarm, semi-automatic address control;
- 3 or 2 alarm thresholds mode or gas concentration measurement mode;
- optical signaling (4x LEDs); fast removable connection pins for FTP type cables;
- splash-proof case (IP44)
- 2 cable glands enabling easy connection of multiple detectors in series;
- optional: additional steel pipes cover (AR-1d) or the duct-mouting casing (version DG…/Mw);
- all detectors are calibrated in our own GAZEX Calibration Laboratory operating in accordance with PN-EN ISO/IEC 17025 (PCA accreditation No AP150).
Device model: DG-22L/M
- Output in RS-485 standard
- Visual signalling, built-in
- Supply voltage
- 110 x 140 x 55 mm
- Net price
- PLN729.00 N
|Gas sensor module||Sensor||Substance/property||Standard alarm thresholds or measuring range|
Carbon monoxide (CO)
|Series||Technical data||Device information sheet||Instruction manual||Declaration of conformity|