Device type: DG/FDescription of the type
Detectors DG/F are used for continuous monitoring of premises for combustible and toxic gases (and oxygen). The detectors come with two preset concentration thresholds for alarm purposes.
Detector DG/F cannot be used in hazardous locations (according to ATEX Directive).
- two thresholds set at manufacturing stage;
- semiconductor sensor for combustible gases or electrochemical sensor for toxic gases or oxygen;
- easily exchangeable sensor unit for straightforward maintenance;
- easy change of detected gas and easy calibration (all available DG/F sensor units ready to operate in each DG/F detector);
- intelligent sensors with build-in TWA and STEL measurement, alarm history, recommended calibration time mark signal;
- built-in temperature compensation;
- low cost operation;
- long time operation (typically 10 years for semiconductor sensors);
- all detectors are calibrated in our own GAZEX Calibration Laboratory operating in accordance with PN-EN ISO/IEC 17025 (PCA accreditation No AP150).
Typical system configuration
- Two-state outputs (threshold)
- Visual signalling, built-in
- Supply voltage
- System powered
- Dimensions (W x H x D)
- 110 x 140 x 55 mm
- Net price
- 1,599.00 zł S
|Gas sensor module||Sensor||Substance/property||Standard alarm thresholds or measuring range|
Liquefied petroleum gas (LPG)