Device type: DG/MR Description of device type
Digital DG/MR detectors are designed for continuous monitoring of gases in enclosed spaces. When preset concentration values are exceeded, the detector’s optical alarm signaling is activated, built-in relays change their state and information is transmitted to a digital control module using a RS-485 network. The detectors are designed for work in the Digital Gas Detection System.
The detectors have an exchangeable module with a semiconductor, electrochemical, or optical sensor (Infra-Red). The interchangeability of the gas sensor modules facilitates maintenance, simplifies calibration and reduces operating costs.
The DG/MR detectors cannot be used in areas classified as explosive atmospheres of gases, vapours or dust.
Area of application
- industrial plants, logistics centres, public facilities;
- extensive rooms at risk of toxic or explosive gas emissions with locally controlled sirens.
- communication, control and transmission of information through the port in RS-485 standard, with MODBUS RTU protocol;
- two alarm thresholds or measurement mode (for electrochemical sensors and Infra-Red);
- two built-in relays with NO/NC contact, on a removable board (for A1 and A2 status);
- sensor in replaceable intelligent module (replaceable with DG/F and DG/P);
- sensor can be selected for the application;
- short detector response time;
- built-in control microprocessor means reliable and stable operation;
- thermal compensation system;
- history of alarm states;
- semi-automatic addressing in digital network (without opening the housing);
- screwless terminals, removable, with possibility of connecting two FTP wires;
- selective LED optical optimization;
- two cable entries – easy connection of successive detectors (loop-through);
- optionally, the possibility of being equipped with an additional casing made of steel pipes (AR-1d) or a casing for ventilation ducts (DG/w version);
- configuration of detector settings via dedicated configuration software “DETnet View”, available at https://www.gazex.pl/oprogramowanie/;
- all detectors are calibrated in our own GAZEX Calibration Laboratory operating in accordance with PN-EN ISO/IEC 17025 (PCA accreditation no. AP150).
Device model: DG-14/MR
- Contact control outputs
- Output in RS-485 standard
- Visual signalling, built-in
- Supply voltage
- 110 x 140 x 55 mm
- Net price
- PLN789.00 S
|Gas sensor module||Sensor||Substance/property||Standard alarm thresholds or measuring range|
|Series||Technical data||Device information sheet||Instruction manual||Declaration of conformity|