Device type: DG/F Description of device type
Detectors DG/F are used for continuous monitoring of premises for combustible and toxic gases (and oxygen). The detectors come with two preset concentration thresholds for alarm purposes.
DG/F detectors are designed to work only with:
- threshold control units of type MD-1.A/T, MD-1, MD-2, MD-4;
- measuring and threshold control units of type MDP-1.A/T, MDP-1 PLUS, MDP-4, MDP-8, MDP-16.
DG/F detectors cannot be used in hazardous locations (according to ATEX Directive).
- two thresholds set at manufacturing stage;
- semiconductor sensor for combustible gases or electrochemical sensor for toxic gases or oxygen;
- easily exchangeable sensor unit for straightforward maintenance;
- easy change of detected gas and easy calibration (all available DG/F sensor units ready to operate in each DG/F detector);
- intelligent sensors with build-in TWA and STEL measurement, alarm history, recommended calibration time mark signal;
- built-in temperature compensation;
- low cost operation;
- long time operation (typically 10 years for semiconductor sensors);
- all detectors are calibrated in our own GAZEX Calibration Laboratory operating in accordance with PN-EN ISO/IEC 17025 (PCA accreditation No AP150).
Typical system configuration
Device model: DG-0E.PH3/N
- Two-state outputs (threshold)
- Visual signalling, built-in
- Supply voltage
- System powered
- 110 x 140 x 55 mm
- EAN Code
- Net price
- PLN2,399.00 N
|Gas sensor module||Sensor||Substance/property||Standard alarm thresholds or measuring range|
Hydrogen phosphide (PH3)
|Series||Technical data||Device information sheet||Instruction manual||Declaration of conformity|
|U4||Download file||—||—||Download file|