Device type: CB-3 Description of device type
CB-3 terminal boxes are designed for use in Digital Gas Detection System with addressable detectors (with RS-485 bus). The use of the boxes allows:
- connecting to the digital bus an additional cable connecting to the detector or additional device (standard length up to 12m - or more in “serial” configuration);
- using a separate, additional 24V= power supply cable on the bus (up to 2.5 mm2);
- attaching additional devices/detectors to the existing bus (“insert” on the bus).
The box is equipped with a set of 5 pcs. of 3-jack connectors for connecting single- or multi-wire wires constituting the RS-485 bus.
- A set of 5 reliable WAGO installation connectors;
- the connectors allow to realize connection of different types of wires with different cross-sections – single wire, cable, from 0.2 to 4 mm2;
- possibility of quick, physical disconnection of specific cables from the bus – simplifies bus diagnostics;
- glandless, sealed casing (IP55) with diaphragm seals;
- clear internal mounting;
- simple wall mounting (external brackets);
- sold exclusively in sets of 6 sets of terminal boxes.
Device model: 6CB-3
- 97 x 85 x 40 mm
- EAN Code
- Net price
- PLN99.00 C
|Series||Technical data||Device information sheet||Instruction manual||Declaration of conformity|