Device type: AirTECH max+
Device model: AirTECH max+/M
Description of device type
AirTECH max+ controllers are designed for measurement of carbon dioxide concentration in the range up to 5% v/v in closed spaces endangered by leakage of large amounts of CO2 (breweries, packaging plants, bottling plants for carbonated beverages, process lines with CO2).
Optional versions of AirTECH max+ with different measuring range (1 to 20% v/v CO2), with measuring output 4-20mA or 2-10V and/or with digital output RS485 (MODBUS RTU protocol) are also available.
AirTECH max+ enables automatic control of ventilation through relay outputs and control of signaling of preset CO2 concentration thresholds through external optical and/or acoustic signaling devices.
AirTECH max+ detectors consist of two elements: CO2 detector (installation in the monitored room), and power supply and control module (for installation in or outside the monitored room).
- optical (NDIR) measurement of carbon dioxide (CO2);
- short response time (does not require flow-through systems);
- measuring output in 4-20mA standard;
- resistance to interference by steam and other gases;
- resistance to exceeding of the measuring range (even up to 100% volume of CO2);
- sensor durability: about 5 years in non-corrosive atmosphere;
- splash-proof housing IP44;
- all detectors are calibrated in our own GAZEX Calibration Laboratory operating in accordance with PN-EN ISO/IEC 17025 (PCA accreditation No AP150).
Power supply and control module
- built-in digital control module (type MDP-1.A/T, modified) with the possibility of setting 3 alarm thresholds
- signalling of the correct operation and alarm states with LED lights;
- clear, legible LED display indicating the concentration of CO2 (% v/v);
- ALARM1, ALARM2, ALARM3 relay alarm outputs for controlling external devices (e.g. fan);
- emergency signalling system (detector damage or connection cable damage): yellow LED lamp, relay output EMERGENCY and optical signalling on the front panel;
- 2 alarm outputs 12VDC voltage (max 200mA) to control external signaling devices;
- 230VAC power supply failure indication on the EMERGENCY relay output;
- 12VDC power supply (type PU-15-12/T) with mains overcurrent protection (B10);
- IP54 enclosure, with opening front cover, 4 rubber grommets;
- configuration and visualization of operation via dedicated software “DETnet View” (AirTECH max+/M) - available at https://www.gazex.pl/en/software/.
- Contact control outputs
- Voltage control outputs 12VDC
- Control output "Fault"
- Output in RS-485 standard
- Visual signalling, built-in
- Supply voltage
- detektor: 110 x 140 x 55, moduł: 190 x 200 x 110 mm
- Net price
|Gas sensor module||Sensor||Substance/property||Standard alarm thresholds or measuring range|
Carbon dioxide (CO2)
||0 ÷ 5
|Series||Technical data||Device information sheet||Instruction manual||Declaration of conformity|