Device type: AirTECH eko+Description of the type
AirTECH eko+ is an ventilation controller designed to monitor indoor carbon dioxide concentration at the range of 0÷2000 ppm (optionally up to 3000 ppm).
AirTECH eko+ is designed to be used in offices, schools, bars, restaurants, cinemas, and apartments. Measurement of CO2 is realized by state-of-the-art non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) sensor.
AirTECH eko+ is supplied with relay outputs to control the ventilation system according to ventilation requirements. AirTECH eko+ maintains the high indoor air quality and saves energy costs of ventilation system and/or air conditioning (heating/cooling).
Adequate ventilation reduces temporary sickness, downtime and loss of productivity.
AirTECH eko+ consists of two units: CO2 sensor (to be mounted in the monitored room) and steering/supplying module.
- state-of-the-art non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) technology to measure carbon dioxide gas concentration
- two alarm levels (set at factory)
- internal automatic self diagnostic and calibration
- long sensor operating lifetime (> 10 years)
- wall-mounted housing
- optionally: LCD display
- IP44 housing
- connection to Sensor by either four wiring phone cable or UTP cable (max 50 m)
- two relay outputs (max 250VAC)
- low power supply (230VAC, no power-ON switch)
- Contact control outputs
- Visual signalling, built-in
- Supply voltage
- sensor: 67 x 106 x 26; moduł: 112 x 100 x 40 mm
- Net price
- 487.00 zł S
|Sensor||Substance/property||Standard alarm thresholds or measuring range|
Carbon dioxide (CO2)
||0 ÷ 2000