Additional control units MD-X.ZM
ZM butterfly valve control units in the Automatic Cut-Off Systems
MD-X.ZM units are designed for manual and automatic control of the ZM butterfly valve with 230VAC electric drive in the Automatic Cut-Off System.
MD-X.ZM is compatible with:
- butterfly valve type ZM with single-phase 230VAC drive (drive E50, E60, E100 or E65, E110) or three-phase 400VAC drive (via additional contactors),
- ball valve with EL-O-Matic rotary mechanism (single-phase drive EL100-800)
- or a valve with other single-phase electric drive having the same control and connection method (with limit switches).
Area of application
- industrial gas-fired boiler plants,
- installation of large gas consumers.
- 230VAC voltage outputs to control valve closing and opening (or 3-phase motor contactors);
- voltage control inputs 12VDC: valve closing and opening;
- manual valve closing and opening with buttons on the front panel;
- optical indication of valve status (opening, closing, opening, closing);
- 12VDC alarm outputs for opening or closing state – to connect sirens e.g. piezoceramic siren or warning lamp;
- relay outputs (galvanically separated from the module) for opening and closing state – can control fans, contactors, etc;
- relay output for failure state (galvanically separated from the module) – no power supply or valve opening/closing, power failure.
|Model||Maximum number of detectors||Power supply backup||Supply voltage||Net price||C/G|