Product model withdrawn from saleDevice group: Ventilation controllers
Device type: WG.EGx Description of device type
The WG.EGx detectors are used for continuous monitoring of specific gases in closed spaces. Monitoring is performed by cyclic measurements of the concentration of gas in the ambient air. When the predetermined threshold level(s) are exceeded, visual alarms of the detector, its control outputs and a siren are activated.
WG.EGx is equipped with the easily exchangeable sensor = low operating costs.
The gas detection system build with WG.EGx detectors is very economical and straightforward to install.
Scope of application
- closed garages and underground parking lots – ventilation control
- boiler rooms with furnaces fuelled by solid, liquid or gas fuels
- rooms with cooling equipment, air-conditioning or heat pumps
- loading zones for trucks
- rooms at risk of excess oxygen (oxygen therapy, HFNO)
- Measurement of carbon monoxide (CO), methane (CH4) or carbon dioxide (CO2) at low concentrations;
- 1, 2 or 3 independent alarm thresholds calibrated to factory standards or tailored to customer’s requirements;
- Easy exchangeable sensor unit = low operating costs;
- 3 standard relay outputs (NO type), built-in siren and optionally terminals for external siren;
- Removable terminals with a self-locking connectors = easy and fast system set-up;
- Built-in microprocessor controlling all functions of the detector = reliability, work stability, temperature compensation circuit, fully automatic operation;
- Gas detector + power supply + control unit + siren = all in one solid case, splash proof (IP54);
- Option: 12VDC or 24VDC power supply;
- All detectors are calibrated in our own GAZEX Calibration Laboratory operating in accordance with PN-EN ISO/IEC 17025 (PCA accreditation No AP150).
Device model: WG-8R.EGx
- Contact control outputs
- Control output "Fault"
- Visual signalling, built-in
- Acoustic signaling, built-in
- Supply voltage
- 80 x 195 x 68 mm
|Gas sensor module||Sensor||Substance/property||Standard alarm thresholds or measuring range|
Carbon dioxide (CO2)
|Series||Technical data||Device information sheet||Instruction manual||Declaration of conformity|