Device type: MDD-C32/TDescription of the type
MDD-C32/T digital modules are control elements of the Digital Gas Detection System (DGDS). Through 32 low voltage Open Collector outputs, they enable control of external relays and other devices. The status of each output is visually indicated on the front panel.
Communication with the supervisory module MDD-265/T takes place in industrial standard RS-485, according to MODBUS RTU protocol.
- simple, intuitive connection in DGDS (with MDD-256/T supervisory module);
- communication in RS-485 standard (MODBUS RTU), galvanically isolated port;
- optical indication of power supply, communication status with the supervisory module;
- 32 low-voltage OC outputs controlling external relays (e.g. RM type);
- optical signalling of alarm states of individual outputs (32 LED lights);
- four operating modes of output assignment in the DGDS (setting by configuration switch):
- one output to one detector: indicates only A1 state, only A2 state, A1 or A2 state;
- two outputs to one detector: one indicates the A1 state, the other A2;
- possibility to work with MD(P)-16(8,4) digital modules as a contact output splitter [RWS] (with automatic configuration of outputs for specific detector states);
- possibility of generating a test sequence of outputs (configuration switch);
- enclosure adapted for mounting on TS35 rail in standard electrical switchgears;
- removable, screwless connection terminals (simple installation and service), universal (possibility of connecting single and multistrand wires without crimped sleeves);
- configuration of the module settings via the MDD-256/T master module (manually using the front panel keyboard) or via the dedicated configuration software “MDD256 View”, available at https://www.gazex.pl/en/software/.
- Digital RS-485 output
- Mounting on a TS35 rail
- Supply voltage
- Dimensions (W x H x D)
- 106 x 90 x 65 mm
- Net price
- 359.00 zł N
|Series||Technical data||Device information sheet||Instruction manual||Declaration of conformity|