Device type: SenseAirDescription of the type
SenseAir is a modern, microprocessor-controlled detector of carbon dioxide (CO 2 ), temperature (T) and humidity (RH). They monitor the fundamental parameters of indoor air quality in buildings. Their primary use is control of ventilation and air conditioning in public/commercial/industrial buildings in accordance with client needs. They enable significant savings in ventilation operating costs without sacrificing air quality.
Areas of application
- public buildings,
- mushroom farms,
- greenhouses (amount of crop yield),
- fruit and vegetable storage (long-term storage),
- breweries, gas storage facilities and other facilities where CO 2 is a technological medium or by-product (OHS).
- highly selective measurement based on NDIR absorption,
- no disturbance from other gases,
- total resistance to periodic exceeding of the measuring range (up to 100% by volume),
- long service intervals due to internal auto-calibration procedure;
- all detectors are calibrated in GAZEX’s own Calibration Laboratory operating in accordance with PN-EN ISO / IEC 17025 (PCA accreditation No. AP150).
- Output in 4-20mA standard
- Output in 0-10V standard
- Output in 2-10V standard
- Supply voltage
- 84 x 142 x 46 mm
- Net price
- 1,159.00 zł N
|Sensor||Substance/property||Standard alarm thresholds or measuring range|
Carbon dioxide (CO2)
||0 ÷ 2000
|Series||Technical data||Device information sheet||Instruction manual||Declaration of conformity|