Device type: DG/PVDescription of the type
DG/PV are designed to measure and monitor dangerous concentrations of toxic and explosive gases (and oxygen) in the air in enclosed industrial spaces. They have an interchangeable module with a measuring sensor.
They are designed to cooperate with control units (systems) of various manufacturers requiring detectors with active current output 4-20mA or voltage output 2-10V.
DG/PV detectors have a standard casing and cannot be used in areas classified as explosive gas, vapor or dust zones.
(Note: DG/PV detectors are not intended for use with MDP, MDA or MDD type modules).
- interchangeable gas sensor;
- 2 outputs: current in standard 4-20mA (active, i.e. emitting current) and voltage 2-10V;
- built-in signaling of exceeding the measuring and temperature range, operating time counter, history of emergency states and signalling the end of calibration;
- thermal compensation system (can be used under changing environmental conditions);
- short detector response time;
- built-in optical signalling (2 LED lights);
- removable terminals with the possibility of embedding single and multi wire conductors (without crimping the sleeves);
- splash-proof gas sensor cover IP44 (in recommended mounting position);
- additional mechanical shield made of profiled tubes available - type AR-1d (installation in zones exposed to mechanical damage, e.g. warehouses, wholesalers, parking lots);
- possibility of being equipped with an enclosure to be placed on a ventilation duct (option DG/w);
- sensor modules for DG/PV and DG/P are interchangeable (different modules can be used for the same DG/PV body) – however, the installation conditions for individual gas must be taken into account;
- all detectors are calibrated in our own GAZEX Calibration Laboratory operating in accordance with PN-EN ISO/IEC 17025 (PCA accreditation No AP150).
- Output in 4-20mA standard
- Output in 2-10V standard
- Visual signalling, built-in
- Supply voltage
- Net price
|Gas sensor module||Sensor||Substance/property||Standard alarm thresholds or measuring range|
||0 ÷ 200
|Series||Technical data||Device information sheet||Instruction manual||Declaration of conformity|