Product model withdrawn from saleDevice group: Concentration-measuring gas detectors
Device type: DG/P Description of device type
Detectors DG/P are used for continuous monitoring of premises for combustible and toxic gases. The detector performs cyclic measurement of gas concentration in the air and transmits the measured value in 4-20mA standard (passive output).
For use with control units from other manufacturers - GAZEX recommends to use detectors type DG/PV with dual outputs (active 4-20mA and 2-10V).
- 4-20mA standard analog output (passive);
- easily exchangeable sensor unit and easy maintenance;
- easy change of the detected gas or calibration of the detector;
- built-in temperature compensation;
- infra-red sensor for combustible gases or electrochemical sensor for toxic gases or oxygen;
- sensor unit with “zero” and “span” regulation (calibration outside the detector);
- low-cost operation;
- all detectors are calibrated in our own GAZEX Calibration Laboratory operating in accordance with PN-EN ISO/IEC 17025 (PCA accreditation No AP150).
Typical system configuration
Device model: DG-P0E.CH2O/N
- Output in 4-20mA standard
- Visual signalling, built-in
- Supply voltage
- System powered
|Gas sensor module||Sensor||Substance/property||Standard alarm thresholds or measuring range|
||0 ÷ 10
|Series||Technical data||Device information sheet||Instruction manual||Declaration of conformity|