Device type: DEX/PDescription of the type
Detector DEX®/P is used for continuous monitoring of dangerous concentrations of combustible and toxic gases (and oxygen) in places of work and living.
Detector DEX®/P can be used in all places specified as II 2 G (according to Directive 94/9/EC - ATEX). All detectors are made according to European Standards EN 60079-0:2012 + A11:2013, EN 60079-1:2007, EN 60079-1:2014.
All DEX/P are equipped with individual production certificate and calibration certificate.
- 4-20mA standard analog output (passive);
- easily interchangeable sensor unit and easy maintenance;
- easy change of detected gas or calibration of the detector;
- built-in temperature compensation;
- catalytic or infra-red sensor for combustible gases or electrochemical sensor for toxic gases or oxygen;
- sensor unit with “zero” and “span” regulation (calibration outside the detector);
- low-cost operation;
- easy fit to existing systems with 4-20mA standard inputs (using MDPL1 limiter);
- high temperature (up to +80°C) version available;
- all detectors are calibrated in our own GAZEX Calibration Laboratory operating in accordance with PN-EN ISO/IEC 17025 (PCA accreditation No AP150).
Typical system configuration
- Output in 4-20mA standard
- Possibility of working in potentially explosive atmospheres
- ATEX certificate
- Supply voltage
- System powered
- Dimensions (W x H x D)
- 105 x 103 x 54 mm
- Net price
- 1,099.00 zł N
|Gas sensor module||Sensor||Substance/property||Standard alarm thresholds or measuring range|
Carbon monoxide (CO)
||0 ÷ 500