Device type: DEX/A Description of device type
DEX/A detectors are designed to detect the presence of dangerous concentrations of gases or vapours of explosive or toxic liquids or oxygen. They signal exceeding two alarm thresholds (A1, A2) set in an interchangeable sensor module (thresholds set at the production stage). They have a 3-wire interface type 4-20mA (passive).
DEX/A detectors are designed to work with:
- threshold control units of type MD-1.A/T, MD-1, MD-2, MD-4;
- measuring and threshold control units of type MDP-1.A/T, MDP-1 PLUS, MDP-4, MDP-8, MDP-16;
- addressable control units of type MDD-1, MDD-1/T, MDD-1x/T;
- with any other control panels accepting the 4-20mA input line standard (with current emission) after using a power limiter type MDPL1.
They are designed to cooperate with measuring control units of MDP family (and with selected models of MD-1, MDD-1/T and MDD-1x/T). After applying power limiter type MDPL1 (optional), they can also cooperate with other any control panels accepting standard 4-20mA input lines (with current emission).
The detectors meet the essential requirements of Directive 2014/34/EU (ATEX) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 26 February 2014, on the harmonization of the laws of the Member States relating to protective systems intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres, implemented by the Regulation of the Minister of Development on requirements for equipment and protective systems intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres of 6 June 2016. (Journal of Laws 2016 item 817).
The detectors are devices with explosion-proof construction of flameproof cover type and can be used in zones 1 or 2 threatened with explosion of flammable gases or vapors classified as explosiveness group IIA, IIB or IIC, temperature classes T1, T2, T3, T4, T5 or T6.
Device model: DEX-A73/N
- Two-state outputs (threshold)
- Output in 4-20mA standard
- Additional parameters
- Dedicated to the battery rooms
- Ability to work in the EX zone
- ATEX certificate
- Supply voltage
- System powered
- 105 x 103 x 54 mm
- EAN Code
- Net price
- PLN1,039.00 N
|Gas sensor module||Sensor||Substance/property||Standard alarm thresholds or measuring range|
|Series||Technical data||Device information sheet||Instruction manual||Declaration of conformity|