Product model withdrawn from saleDevice group: Threshold gas detectors
Device type: DEX/F
Device model: DEX-71.K
Description of device type
Detectors DEX®/F are used for continuous monitoring of premises for combustible and toxic gases (and oxygen). The detectors come with two preset concentration thresholds for alarm purposes.
Detector DEX®/F can be used in all places specified as II 2 G (according Directive 94/9/EC - ATEX). All detectors are made according to Polish and European Standards PN-EN 60079-0:2006(U) and PN-EN 60079-1:2008.
- detachable and interchangeable sensor unit guarantees easy maintenance and low cost operation;
- easy change of detection gas or calibration of detector;
- built in temperature compensation;
- semiconductor or catalytic or infra-red sensor for combustible gases or electrochemical sensor for toxic gases or oxygen;
- high temperature (up to +80°C) version available;
- all detectors are calibrated in our own GAZEX Calibration Laboratory operating in accordance with PN-EN ISO/IEC 17025 (PCA accreditation No AP150).
Typical system configuration
- Two-state outputs (threshold)
- Possibility of working in potentially explosive atmospheres
- ATEX certificate
- Supply voltage
- System powered
- 105 x 103 x 54 mm
|Gas sensor module||Sensor||Substance/property||Standard alarm thresholds or measuring range|
|Series||Technical data||Device information sheet||Instruction manual||Declaration of conformity|
|U1||Download file||—||—||Download file|