Device type: AirTECH agro+Description of the type
AirTECH agro+ is an ventilation controller used to monitor indoor carbon dioxide concentration in the range of 0÷5000 ppm (optionally up to 20% v/v). Measurement of CO2 is realized by state-of-the-art non-dispersive infrared sensor.
In particular, the unit is designed to be used in greenhouses, mushroom farming, food transportation etc.
AirTECH agro+ is supplied with a control module with relay outputs to control the ventilation system and 12VDC alarm outputs for signaling. Optionally the module can be equipped with 4-20mA output and/or RS485 MODBUS digital output.
AirTECH agro+ consists of two units: a remote CO2 sensor (to be mounted in the monitored room) and a control module.
- state-of-the-art non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) technology to measure carbon dioxide gas concentration;
- 4-20mA analog output;
- internal automatic self diagnostic and calibration;
- long sensor operating lifetime (> 10 years);
- wall-mounted housing (IP43) with standard connecting cable (10m, can be upgraded up to 150m);
- universal mounting bracket;
- all sensors are calibrated in our own GAZEX Calibration Laboratory operating in accordance with PN-EN ISO/IEC 17025 (PCA accreditation No AP150).
- internal digital control unit type MDP1.A/T, with 3 threshold levels (settable from push-buttons), 4-digit LED display, 7 status LEDs;
- IP54 wall-mount cabinet;
- Standard 4 relay outputs (max 250VAC);
- 12VDC power supply + 230VAC power-on switch mounted on standard 35mm rail;
- Optionally: 4-20mA analog output and/or RS485 MODBUS digital output.
- Contact control outputs
- Voltage control outputs 12VDC
- Control output "Fault"
- Output in 4-20mA standard
- Visual signalling, built-in
- Supply voltage
- detektor: 110 x 95 x 75, moduł: 190 x 200 x 110 mm
- Net price
|Gas sensor module||Sensor||Substance/property||Standard alarm thresholds or measuring range|
Carbon dioxide (CO2)
||0 ÷ 2